1. How is THP different from other sites out there?
Turn Her Passion is different for a few reasons. We are committed to staying personal with anyone who might be looking at our site trying to seek the advice they are looking for. We are not only dedicated to career placement. There are a lot of sites out there where the sole purpose is to help in career fields. We want to help turn her passion in all areas of life.
2. Are mentors compensated for their time?
Our mentors are volunteers and do not receive monetary compensation for their time. However in the future we will try to come up with other ways to give back to our mentors for all of the wonderful time they provide.
3. Can I have more than one mentor?
Yes! That’s what is so great, you can have as many as you want. There is no limit to the advice that you seek out.
4. Are your services free?
We do not charge to for our services. If a mentor has asked you to provide any kind of compensation to them directly, please contact us immediately and do not send out any money, or deposit any money into a Paypal account. Doing so will result in your own risk.
5. Is Turn Her Passion a 501c (non-profit recognized by the government)?
Not yet but we are working on it!
6. Why do I have to request a password to gain access to mentors page?
We want to make sure the information on our mentors stays private because they may have private and/or personal information about them. This will also cut down on the amount of spam mentors may receive.
7. I want to get involved in THP but I am not 40, are there other ways I can help out?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we never want to turn away volunteers and may be able to use anyone under 40 as a blogger on the site.